Toribash
Original Post
Karza's Possibly Perma Replay Thing
So I did a parkour on Mogucci's (Mocucha's) Ninja Challenge thing after it'd closed because, well I didn't plan on entering it. So what do you think? Cnc pl0x lots of love xx

EDIT: So I did some stuff with it afterwards and added keyframes, but the original file will be there too.
Attached Files
Ninja Butterfree.rpl (333.2 KB, 22 views)
ninja_warrior_parkour1.tbm (21.2 KB, 11 views)
Ninja Butterfree w keyframes.rpl (280.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Karza; Jan 19, 2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DEMINI IS LIVE
The way you did the first part was impeccable. The way you got onto the rock was nice, and the handspin too, but in my opinion the handspin didn't really fit the theme of the replay as of then, which was getting it done quickly, and nicely. Pose was a good laugh.

8.5/10

Really nice.
Tank u budi fren person whom I don't know <3

So I'm starting to think this is bad, but my style of parkour isn't just 'FUCK IT #YOLOSWAGGINS C0RKS 4 DEYS M8' It's more about speed and accomplishing the objectives, which I more or less did. So no h8 pls
Attached Files
Rock is mai fren.rpl (323.7 KB, 6 views)
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 5 views)
DEMINI IS LIVE
holy shit

you went really nice with the flow, untill the jump off

but ya turned chest during run, not suprised

nice rpl brehm8
alright guy
So apparently I just had a phase of being decent-ish. So no replays will be uploaded for a while. Sorry but eh, these weren't amazing anyways so
DEMINI IS LIVE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I did some shit finally. Like half hour or so. I need speed doe

----------------------

Also, consider this a bawmp
Attached Files
#Kz_Possibilities.rpl (187.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Karza; Feb 3, 2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Vagina
DEMINI IS LIVE
opener looked swishy, got a nice lift. the chest looked weird imo, and the hit was ok. transition was nice, hit could've looked better. the decap after that was good but pls pec dm. nice pose doe.

good rpl

who cares about capitilisation
alright guy