Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG] C4D Render (Nasuke's Back)
Thanks to stupinator's rig I was able to reproduce my favorite combat pose

The front view I made it a bit shiny but meh.

Lowered the reflection on the back take.

And sword material needs some work

You can also leave comments on my texture set
Oh shit bro welcome back I remember you when I joined (which was a little before you quit) and your amazing renders w/ amazing materials.

On the sword the model is a little basic but serves its purpose, but like you said the material of the sword needs some work.
8/10
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
shiny tori is shiny. hate
matte tori is win.
and you actually put him in an environment. makes so much difference
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The metallic shine of the tori is somewhat off putting, however suits the textures if anything.
The pose.. could do with some work. The hands clip slightly and need to be grab hands, iirc.
Bump mapping could be useful here.

The reflections are pretty good, and I like how the katana singles out the central "eye" instead of the visor.

6/10. Simple and well composed.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Well I really dont see why they should have been grab hands. Practically when your hand grabs something it becomes bigger than a closed fist. And I see most of you dont like the reflections so now I know to use matte materials

But as far as the pose is concerned do you see anything wrong except the slightly clipped hands?
Looks great

Only thing is, the sword seems to be all reflection and no colour :3
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Looks briliant how you make that it looks like an mirror?
I like it but the sword dosent look realy good try to ad to it blood or more detailed.