Toribash
Original Post
Promo item problems
Hello all, im having trouble with some promo items.
I think they are promo items, not sure.
I bought ivory dq, ivory user text, and ivory timer. When i activate them, i wait about 30 minutes, and when i log in, i just have the normal Blue/red timer, dq, and user text when i go into mp and sp. I bought these items from a youshop, pretty cheap too. I sent the items to a clanny, and he sent them back, me hoping if it was a glitch. Activate. 30 minutes, same problem. Any suggestions to what is happening?
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Make sure you have enough qi, make sure you are using the latest version of toribash (at least 3.7) you need at least 3.7 to be able to SEE ivory or the other promo items including flames for that matter. Also try /dl G4rules19.
If you have 3.7 then I don't know anything else.
Oh thx man! I dont have 3.7. May someone give me a link to download it?
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

You can only get it if you have windows - so you can only see this months promos if you have windows.

Also, Qi doesn't matter as long as you have the item in your inventory - I've got demon force and elf relax with 4000 Qi, but the items are 20k/15k.
Whoop Whoop
I have 3.7, it says it at the top. But half of the screen is cut off and white. Ive seen this with shaders when you turn them off, but shaders are not on, any help on this now? Also, my replays are gone ='(. Any way to get them back?
Edit: Woops! Mustve been a delayed problem! Thank you Mohawk, magix. but still, are my replays gone?
Last edited by G4rules19; Apr 1, 2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: More info
I <3 Nano
Well the replays should still be in the folder of your previous Toribash version. Unless you uninstalled/deleted it. Just go to \toribash-3.69\replay . Copy all the .rpl files from there to your 3.7 folder.
Whoop Whoop
Thx! Ok mods, you can close this thread ^^
Edit: Wtf the screen is covered by half white whenever i load up toribash. Its happend every time i log in. Plz dont close until i get this problem fixed
Also, every few minutes it says runtime error, ugh this is so mesed up
Last edited by G4rules19; Apr 1, 2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: More info
I <3 Nano