Ranking
Original Post
Replays To Movies
Ok so today i was trying to save a replay and turn it into a movie, i had no problem with the replay, and i know how to use the movie script, but it sai saved to 280_movie.mpeg, and some other stuff about my toribash directory. Now when it sez toribash directory, does it mean my toribash 3.72 file with all the information in it? Anyway i would appreciate it if you helped me so i could figure this BULLSHARK out.
There arenīt youre full information in !!

Or you think there is youre name and pw or something?!

I dont understand ...
When_I_put_my_Lips_Like_this|I_want_you_to_kiss_me ...
Ok, u know the toribash folder in my documents or w/e? Is that you toribash directory? All i really want to know is where it saves the replays to so i can make a video out of 'em.
You have different choices to "transfer" your replay to a movie.
You can use a lua script like bmpmovie.lua that will save each frames of the replay you are seing ingame to several .bmp files (in screenshots directory) that you can then tie into one .avi file (with virtualdub for example). Or you can use a software like fraps to directly save what you see on your screen (that is to say your replay ingame) to a .avi file.

Don't hesitate to take a look at the Tutorial part for more informations, this subject has been treated lots of times already.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Max, your using windows right?

My computer > C drive > Games > Toribash 3.72
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]