Toribash
Original Post
GRAVITY [Gravity]
Gravity

Clan Story

There once was a man named BOOK. He was a vary strong and nobal man. One day his father gave him a great quest to go find a stone of power. With this stone they could control gravity. On his journey he saw a old man getting beat up by bunch of Thugs. As any predictable strong Nobel man would do he rode in to save the day. As he fought, one of the Thugs struck him from behind and he fell. But he did not stay down. He rose up and killed everyone of them. The old man saw this and reveled to him that he was a wizard. The old man spoke of a powerful spell that could only be in the hands of the chosen one. BOOK was a non believer until the old man gave him the spell that gave him special powers. The old man said "you now have the power to control Gravity". The old man disappeared into thin air and was never heard from again. BOOK with his new found ability's returned to his father unable to find the stone. He showed his father what he could do but his father was jealous of Book. He wanted the stone so HE could control Gravity. There was no way he was going to let Book take all the glory. So he took a knife and slashed BOOK down the eye. Book fell to the ground in total surprise that his own father would do such a thing. Then his father took the same knife and stabbed Book right in the chest. His father rode of in search of the stone. Luckily, BOOK was found laying on the ground by 2 men named Mutedcloud and Baconmstr. They took him in and nursed him to health. In return BOOK showed them this new power and they embraced him. He told them what happened with his father and they made a pact between them selves. They would go around picking up the best fighters and find Books dad, and make him pay for what he had done. They would name this group GRAVITY!

That is how gravity has came to be.

Rules

No spamming
Be active
No multiple clans
Have fun

Recruitment

Requirements:
Blue belt
Must be mature

Application

Name:
Belt(must be blue or higher):
In game skill 1-10:
Forum activity 1-10:
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.):

Members

General (rank 1) - Leader of clan

xxBOOKxx

Colonel (rank 2) - Co-Leader

Baconmstr
mutedcloud

Major (rank 3) - Recruiter

Trixiac
DarknessNexus

Captain (rank 4) - Masters at Toribash

gabrielll
Schufatzel

Lieutenant (rank 5) -

Bmode
Mcreeper2

Goals

To become official:
To be well known threw-out the clan community:
To be top 10 in clans:
To win 10 clan battles:
To win 50 clan battles:
To have 10k in clan bank: Yes
To have 50k in clan bank: Yes
To have 100k in clan bank:
To be allies with 5 clans:

Clan Allies

Aperture
Saints
ethr
Fake Tori

Single Allies

17april
CerroNegro
thetiger11
lmcwarrior
sonic0203
KillerCyber
L3rk
Shigechio
Yosua3110

Enemy's

-Nao

Events

HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO START BATTLING ALLOT SO PLZ SEND ME MESSAGES IF YOU ARE ON

BANK

GravBank
Last edited by xxBOOKxx; Jun 22, 2012 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
so everything is fixed again?
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life -Muhammad Ali
Book, if there is a guys post an app he must me invited by our clan - Killer Cyber
-----
reinvite Yosua3110, torisensei, (schuhtler) I am afraid I spelled sch wrong
Last edited by KillerCyber; May 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Originally Posted by xxBFGxx View Post
so everything is fixed again?

Yes
-----
Originally Posted by Yosua3110 View Post
Reinvite me! thanks

Ok done,
Last edited by xxBOOKxx; May 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
Name:
Belt(must be blue or higher): Brown Belt ( OLD MEMBER )
In game skill 1-10: 8
Forum activity 1-10: 10
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.): DarknessNexus, I Was an old member , Aikid0 and aikid0BiGD0j0

-DarknessNexus OLD MEMBER

Originally Posted by DarknessNexus View Post
Name:
Belt(must be blue or higher): Brown Belt ( OLD MEMBER )
In game skill 1-10: 8
Forum activity 1-10: 10
A little paragraph about yourself (who you are, why you want to join, what mod you enjoy, Ext.): DarknessNexus, I Was an old member , Aikid0 and aikid0BiGD0j0

-DarknessNexus OLD MEMBER

I thought i already sent you one but ig not
guys what happened to the clan?
-----
hey guys schufatzel didnt get an invitation (hes old member)
Last edited by torisensei; May 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump