Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Question.
Can someone with some experience with art answer this question.
Do you create art using a mouse or a drawing pad?
I don't think I will buy one because i'm not very 'arty' and it probably wouldn't be worth my money if I brought one.
-----
I don't think I will buy one, I'm not very 'arty' so it probably wouldn't be worth my money.
Last edited by Liam; Oct 26, 2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you're good at drawing, I think a tablet would be a good idea. But, if you're pretty bad, like me, then I don't think it would be worth it. I use a mouse and Paint.NET, and once you get used to it, you can make great art with it. I have looked at tablets before, but it seems the good quality ones [the only ones I think are worth buying] are expensive.

At the moment, I am learning to draw. When I get good enough, I'll invest in a tablet. I think that is a good order in which to do things
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
You couldnt handle a mouse pad but you dont want a drawing tablet. Buy a touch-screen laptop, like those ones with detachable keyboards :-3
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by LeeCanHaz View Post
I don't think I will buy one because i'm not very 'arty' and it probably wouldn't be worth my money if I brought one.
-----
I don't think I will buy one, I'm not very 'arty' so it probably wouldn't be worth my money.

Practice then
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
A drawing pad seems so much bigger so it would obviously be more accurate. Mouse pad is just a waste of time.
You could design your art in something like Inkscape/Illustrator, and make the lines smoother crisper than you could do even with a tablet. Then you could shade it in something like GIMP/Photoshop and add all the little details that make a texture seem drawn on a tablet.