Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Moophasanafro
my 2nd vid ive edited myself, please watch and comment ^^

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Nice video I bet you experimented on it. The more you make the better you get. I would never make a video like that, because I'm more in mod things than videos. Keep it on Moop.
]
ive only made 2 so far (skulfuk made the others for me), and im learning from each of them.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

so keep learning because your videos getting better... in this you should speed it up, and sometimes don't use transitions and effects.

from me 8+/10
Agreed with Bean :o

But nice video i like it much

Only meh point is that the switches are nearly all

you took nearly all ^^

But everything else is good :3
4/5*
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Now would be a good time to stop making videos for video sake. Give it a purpose beyond: look at my replays, look at what i can do.

Lol, I was waiting for you to say something! XD

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Now would be a good time to stop making videos for video sake. Give it a purpose beyond: look at my replays, look at what i can do.

im awful at editting, theres no way i can do wt u do editting-wise. Also, i lack summin u have - imagination