Toribash
Original Post
[S]Bio's Art Shop/
Hello there fellow toriplayers and welcome to my art shop where i won't promise perfection but i can promise reasonable prices that are good for you and a guarantee that i have tried my damn best to give you the texture you want. Right now I mostly do head textures but i guess i wouldnt mind doing a set if you really want. Hopefully i haven't fucked it up and you can see some samples of my work.If you would like me to make you a head then message me with the:

Method of sending: (e-mail, imigur and so on)
Size:
Colours: (optional)
theme:
details
Payment:
message me if interested
~Bio101~
Attached Images
Cat Mario.jpg (15.5 KB, 6 views)
Deadpool.jpg (27.3 KB, 5 views)
vamp toriface.jpg (34.1 KB, 6 views)
The electroninja.jpg (75.2 KB, 6 views)
If people think that these are good enough to be worth stealing then I will take it as a compliment. I wont stop you but i would prefer it if you didn't take them as I put hard work into them but thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
F) All threads (with the exception of the Requests board) must now have a tag, the tags are: [A]:Auction, [B]:Buying, [S]:Selling, [T]: Trading.
.....[A] : Auction : For auctioning off art/items.
.....[B] : Buying : For requesting art/items.
.....[S] : Selling : For selling art/items.
.....[T] : Trading : For swapping items.

I added it for you this time, next time add the appropriate tag.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

Add the artist, resolution and Previous owner to the heads.

Also if any of these heads are found to be stolen/free heads you will be punished. I advise you that if they are to take them off now. This is your only warning.
Last edited by EdiTz; Jan 21, 2014 at 01:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool