Toribash
Original Post
OMGSOMETHIGNWRONG
OMG SOMETHING HAPPENED IN TAG SERVER HERES SCREENIE

I THINK JUNTALIUS WAS HACKED! He just came into server IN A FLASH and said banning IP [ipnumber in screenie] and left in a split second! and before that there was a player id that wasnt in the list!

and nobody had that ip!
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
127.0.0.1 is the home IP address.

He was testing a script to ban a certain IP from every server.

Also, you might wanna fix your engage distance...

He's working on an external program to make life easier for the toriagents.
The program signs in to ban using his name.
Banning 127.0.0.1 is basically an unban.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
So he "banned" local host. lol. He did this in a server I was in too.

:fakepalmtree:
Last edited by Hamr; Jun 15, 2008 at 01:59 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I can't change anything after he came...I can't even do /reset >.<
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Speculative hype.

Shouldn't have made this topic even if he problem did actually exist.

Also, make another all-caps topic title and you'll get an infraction.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."