Toribash
Original Post
My first head texture
this is my first head texture, but i don't know how to sell textures, this will be only 50 TC. Can someone please tell me how to sell textures, i'm new to this stuff

head texture:
Try to design the texture more, and make the sides the same color otherwise you will get the streak in the back of his head going from the bottom to the top of his head. Selling head textures is easy, as long as people want it and it looks good. I would say do not sell that one and work at better head textures because people will not want to buy that one. Good luck in the future.. - 4/10
How you sell the texture:

You create a thread in here as you have done. You then decide whether it will be an auction or a simple sale. Simple sales have set prices where you accept the price immediately or the customer may choose to barter with you via PM's or posts to get a price that suits him. Once the price is determined the transaction shall be done.
Auction: An auction requires a few things:

- Starting bid. (What the starting bid of the auction is)
- Minimum Raise. (How much the customer has to raise the previous bid by to be classed as valid)
- Autobuy. (The customer can send the tc to you to buy the texture automatically, no bidding involved. (Optional) )
- End date. (The time in which customers have to bid, at the end of this time. (Can be added in the form of a # of hours/days or a date.)

The transaction: You upload the flat picture of the head to a site such as imageshack, photobucket, tinypic, etc and send it to the customer via PM .

Once the transaction is done you may choose to PM a moderator of market or Smod asking them to close your thread or just post on it asking. There you go, I hope that was helpful. Good luck!
[CENTER]
lead Sigma