Toribash
Original Post
Please critizise
As you read, can you pls critizise my replay?
And can you give me tips, what i can do better?
-----
Bumping for no answers..
Added new replay, pls rate
Attached Files
Headless Idiot.rpl (140.6 KB, 21 views)
Streetfight...rpl (149.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by famfame; Dec 20, 2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Critiquing Headless idiot:

You did an interesting opener, looks a bit like an aikido snap kick but then you turned it into a sortof bicycle kick, it would of been semi decent if you extended the right knee and got a decap, but instead you got a pec dm, with your knee. Which looked pretty bad to be honest. Should of aimed it better and maybe instead of contracting both pecs, extended one and kept your arms more relaxed.

The rest of it are just generic dms, no hits or anything so nothing to comment on, but they are rather unexciting. Try to do a few hits or doing an all out madman.

The headthrow was also unnecessary and there is no pose.

Streetfight:

Too many hits and points delivered before the first dm. Semi-Unique ideas. If the remainder of uke that you pushed to the ground made his chest dm, it would of been cooler, again the head throw/grab looks messy and unnecessary. The whole thing was a bit stiff and lacked a certain flow and momentum, but the scramble over uke was kinda cool and if you got a few more dm's in and some clean hits it could of been pretty cool.

So as requested, there is your C and C.

Hope this helps.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I like the streetfight because of the last move you do to the head and the rounding hit is good.

I'm not really like the headless idiot because you decap uke with your two hand.

heres the grade, A and B
I'm a NOOB but I'm GOOD
hmmm...it was a good replay, the headless idiot is nasty and the streetfight is very excellent move....

you got A and +A
Originally Posted by newnoobist View Post
I like the streetfight because of the last move you do to the head and the rounding hit is good.

I'm not really like the headless idiot because you decap uke with your two hand.

heres the grade, A and B

Originally Posted by 456654 View Post
hmmm...it was a good replay, the headless idiot is nasty and the streetfight is very excellent move....

you got A and +A

Thank you ;)
-----
Added new replay
please rate
Attached Files
Kick it like beckham.rpl (356.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by famfame; Dec 21, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/ new replay added