Ranking
Pretty cool, but I'd like to see a few bends, twists, and flips sprinkled here and there.

Like this.
Attached Files
tapped out.rpl (27.4 KB, 26 views)
Respawn in 10...
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
Pretty cool, but I'd like to see a few bends, twists, and flips sprinkled here and there.

Like this.

I'm still getting the hang of it :P I'll update you soon enough tho.

EDIT: Told you i'd update you.
Here:
Attached Files
Snypey-DecapPlus.rpl (47.0 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Snypey; Feb 12, 2009 at 01:20 PM.
umm i exspected alot form a BloodBath member but im srry but those were to sememtrical and a grab Dcap D: 2/10 on the first two but the 3rd one was a big improvement no grab no same on both sides big improvement but for all together 6/10 once you get the hang of it youl gett somethin amazing
Originally Posted by BlackRozez View Post
umm, I expected a lot from a BloodBath member, but I'm sorry, but those were too symmetrical and a grab decap. D: 2/10 on the first two but the 3rd one was a big improvement; no grab, no symmetry big improvement, but for all together 6/10 once you get the hang of it you'll get something amazing.

Bold=Fix'd.
Lots of spelling and grammar to correct... Anyway, I liked the replays, and I feel for you. Asymmetry is not my thing very much, although sometimes I pull it off.
Thank you both, Well..
First of all, Symmetrical Isn't my kind of thing either, But notice, Those replays weren't made on purpose to look good you know..
I just made them having fun in toribash.
Let me post one of my best replays tho. :P

Here:

EDIT:: I was in DH when i did it tho.
Attached Files
JDAWG COMPETITION ENTRY 2.rpl (175.7 KB, 13 views)