Toribash
Original Post
[Fantasy] Join in the dream
Welcome.

This is the [Fantasy] recruitment thread. We accept free-form applications however if you want to follow a certain template then we suggest the basics such as age, activity in the game and on the forums, personality, past infractions (past account bans etc) and things of that nature.

Here is an application, written up by me, it's just an example for you to get ideas from. This is considered of high standard and your application need not be this good, but if it is, we thank you for the effort.

We are a tightly-knit clan and we treat each other with respect so please, abide by that code in your application.

Try to keep your grammar to a high standard to make it more enjoyable to read. Please be patient while we assess and decide on your inclusion into the clan. If you are not accepted your first time around feel free to update your application with the feedback provided by our members.

However, keep it at a steady pace, do not keep re-applying every few minutes, it will clutter the thread and make it more difficult for others to join.

Good luck to all applying.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Jan 8, 2012 at 09:59 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Very Nice Rain, I'm sure this will attract quite a few people. Thats a nice HUGE sample app, not many people are that dedicated. On the whole nice work
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Better than others?
I think not.
No
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
^
My vote = no

EDIT

Do not delete the applications, ever.
Last edited by pusga; Jan 4, 2012 at 01:58 AM.
oh yeah
Hello, I'am lahlou and I'am looking forward to apply to this cool clan.
Name: Jakub Macko
Nick: Lahlou
Skill: Medium
In-game skill: 8/10
Forum activity 5/10
In-game activity 7/10
Prev. clans: N/A
Info: I'am from Slovakia, ehmmm... I'am mature but I don't look like it. I like toribash and I'am playing it 2 years. I can donate to clan TCs,items and maybe players. I'am video maker begginer, but I can make clan video. If you will accept me, I can make free avatars for all from clan who will ask.
Below is few of my lame replays =D
--
If you want to ask something, PM me now!
Attached Files
#lahlou_jump_decap.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
#lahlou_bloody_decap.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
#lahlou_style_decap.rpl (85.8 KB, 2 views)
backward_decap.rpl (85.6 KB, 2 views)
aikido_dm.rpl (71.5 KB, 2 views)
Cool app, but your activity seems to be terrible (31 posts in almost 3 years) and the replays are below average.

If anything depends of my vote, it's a no, sorry.
oh yeah
I say no aswell, Fantasy needs active forum members, IRC members, and Ingame. You don't seem to meet that, as you never mentioned IRC in your application.

You also don't bring anything special to the table, so why should they accept you? You don't make a very convincing statement and they're looking for the people who can bring something new with much enthusiasm.

No.

Also, even though I'm not in the clan, Simon has givin me permission to either say yes or no to an applicant, so that's what I'm here for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation