Toribash
Original Post
realistic Nuthug type replay
step jump kick: is the nuthug type replay
power and speed: pretty kewl madman

rate and answer, should i try making more realistic type replays?
Attached Files
step jump kick .rpl (183.7 KB, 81 views)
power and speed.rpl (112.9 KB, 77 views)
Dot dot dot
Yea.
2nd was my favorite, but the roll after the decap in the first one was really cool. Some of the spins in the first one looked weird.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
1st one: Very nice, the roll as War_Hero said was very sexy, and yeah, the spins in the first one looked a bit..odd for my tastes.

2nd one: Title explains it all, but it doesn't have enough OOMPH, the magical factor you get in the powerful replays, it just didn't make me go "Wow, that looked like it hurt."
| tom |
First one wasn't that great. The spins in the beginning did close to nothing in regard to building momentum or speed. Fact that you had to move uke really threw me off. Although, yes, you did try to keep it very realistic like Nut would have, the fact that the set up took so long and hardly contributed to the kick took away from what should have mirrored the simplicity of Nut's replays.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
First one wasn't that great. The spins in the beginning did close to nothing in regard to building momentum or speed. Fact that you had to move uke really threw me off. Although, yes, you did try to keep it very realistic like Nut would have, the fact that the set up took so long and hardly contributed to the kick took away from what should have mirrored the simplicity of Nut's replays.

uke was falling, and i actually moved him before i had planned or even started the movement of the jump witch i kick and decapitate uke, so it wasn't meant to originally meant to help me with he kick
Dot dot dot
The first one is really nice the movement isnt really fluid but the style is good the kick is Awsome i like how you brought Uke in the position for the decap.

The second one doesnt have anything realistic its more like Crazy Killing but also nice too

Get a overall of 7/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]