Toribash
Original Post
[AUCTION]Contrasts set. Fully recolorable!
Hello, hello! Aslask just made a new set, did you know?

Well. Here are the goods. You might have seen a set that looks a bit like this before. That is a set I made for UncleanSp, which he is not using anymore. This means there are only two sets with this style in circulation (Of what I'm aware), and that is this one and one I'm making for myself. It's got lots of contrasts, and guess what? It is fully recolorable. A recolor job will cost you 5k TC, or you can do it yourself. Trails and ground can be requested. Name a price.

Know that you get two head in this set. The one on the preview, and a similar, just with a line on the middle inverting the colors to each side. I can't give you any spinny globe now, as GIMP is being retarded and won't scale my .gif's down to an appropriate size for deviantart. The set fits also without any force colors. It is, in fact, previewed without items.

The price, you ask? Oh yes, my lad...

Starting bid:20k
Minimum bid raise: 4k
Autobuy: The sky is the limit!

The auction will end 7 days from now. January 31st 23:59 GMT+1.

EDIT: Please don't post posts like "It's only brushes" or "Wow, brush spam", because it is not. Also, does it matter how the results came to the world? I thought a texture set was for looking nice.

Current high bidder: 24503TC by Nobuddie
Last edited by aslask; Jan 25, 2009 at 08:16 PM.
Really? Ahha. Please check your facts, good sir, and find the brushes I used. I can admit there's a lot of brushes, but it is not only brushes, still. I have done a little work myself, you see. Also- isn't it the result that matters?

Also- I won't start low, because I'm getting tired of having two bids and then letting the auction die.
Last edited by aslask; Jan 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
That is the pure sex :O

10/10 As nearly every set :O

Why, thank you, Nobuddie!

I just hope the people with big fat wallets thinks the same.
this would be pretty simple to recolor...you could even recolor by hand!

D:

patterns look like the techno brush set

And the reason why people hate brushes is that they would show up again and again, making the set not unique.

But i like this one

at least it's not tribals right?

GL!
\THE TEXTURE SENSEI\
I'm Nevil
Nobuddie: Thanks, man!

Jak: It's close. It's a pack of vector brushes I used the most. And there's a lot of inversion happening there, I'm sure you can see. So, you can even recolor it by a simple gradient map. Thanks!