Toribash
Original Post
Free texture sets :)
Hey, Im bored and its late, so I decided to offer to make free texture sets Here's how it will work if all go's as planned.

You will be either too poor to afford a set, incapable of making one, or have a specific request that you cant get filled by anyone else.

I want practice with photo shop.

You post here AND pm me with your request.

I make it, for free if you like it, its yours.

Pretty simple right?

Here is my current set which I made a while back. This is just to show that I can actually make these. I am going to be changing mine soon though, so if you want it, let me know. I may require a TC donation to a noob.

That set is Asymetrical on purpose, if you want something mirrored let me know. Try and make you request detailed.

I will NOT do any sort of tribal, robotic, or any other overdone set. I want to make unique sets, that look as different as possible from what is normally seen.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
ill have it lol im broke az lol heres a test u might need to do some research i would like textures with maori designs and a face doing a pukana its a maori thing... if you can do this then i will be very impressed

EDIT: For a Head can u use the warriors pic but can u make it cover the whole head
Attached Images
tamoko_01.jpg (11.1 KB, 44 views)
logowarriorswhite.jpg (8.5 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by Loachflava; Feb 6, 2009 at 06:15 AM.
Can you do one that consists of tribal brushes and random tribals overlapping each other? You see, not many do this style and all I have is 10k, which is going to be used very soon.
That head is great I like simple heads [no to much colours, no supertechniks just nice fiting patterns with good idea ]

And I have a request that I given on this forum 6months ago and no one done something that pleased me. I saw your simple head and I think you can be a right person to do this head better butt still keaping it simple as it is.

Here is a link http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=73449 to how it looks witch my set. You can post as much version of this head as you want and thous witch will not look's like mine you can give for somebody else :P
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
can you make me a texture set?
I am buying the full texture set combo value pack thingo so i need textures but i am really terrible at making them
If you could, please make me one
My only requests are that it has black in it, fire somewhere and looks awesome (with the pics above the last one should be a cinch)
____EvilFlame
can you make a bomberman set here is a picture can you do it in the same colours (where there is white leave it white wheret here is blue make it adamantium where there is pink make it chronos )
Attached Images
bomberman_1.jpg (5.0 KB, 17 views)
bloody!! simple enough right? just random blood splats..
amarite? i want the head to look like a dude thats been in a fight no bruces or swolen face but cuts and blood splatters

thanks
Last edited by wu12; Feb 6, 2009 at 01:49 AM.
All of you requests are noted. I currently have four set up, and any that did not PM but posted here, I will complete.

Please give me some time though, I do things slowly.

CURRENTLY CLOSED TO REQUESTS< FULL LOAD. I WILL BUMP THE THREAD WHEN I AM BACK OPEN.

Thanks.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.