Toribash
Original Post
TB videos
I am soon going to attempt making some tb videos on a youtube channel (like montagey things) and I need some help.

what video editing software should I use? and what should my youtube name be? Wheres a good spot to get music? and also would you submit replays to me whenever I start? (note: it'll probably be bit till I start b/c I'll have to learn how to use the video editing software)
I would use flash projector and photoshop. I use regular iTunes for music. Give me a pm and I can submit one . Pm me for help with the software too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
what video editing software should I use?

Sony Vegas or After Effects would be what you're looking for editing wise, they both have free 30 days trials. you can re-new the trials if you want.
and what should my youtube name be?

Something close to your username probably, don't use anything with Edits or mvm in it.
Wheres a good spot to get music?

youtube and soundcloud. find channels you like and subscribe to them.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I would use flash projector and photoshop. I use regular iTunes for music. Give me a pm and I can submit one . Pm me for help with the software too.

Thanks. What do you me "Give me a pm and I can submit one" submit one what?
-----
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Sony Vegas or After Effects would be what you're looking for editing wise, they both have free 30 days trials. you can re-new the trials if you want.

Something close to your username probably, don't use anything with Edits or mvm in it.

youtube and soundcloud. find channels you like and subscribe to them.

Thanks
-----
and one more question. Whats a good camera script for toribash?
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 9, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I thought you wanted to test a replay or something. Sorry.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
Thanks. What do you me "Give me a pm and I can submit one" submit one what?
-----

Thanks
-----
and one more question. Whats a good camera script for toribash?

Freecam. Load a replay, then press 2. look up freecam tutorials, mocucha made a good one.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I thought you wanted to test a replay or something. Sorry.

Oh sorry I misunderstood
-----
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Freecam. Load a replay, then press 2. look up freecam tutorials, mocucha made a good one.

thanks
-----
actually I lied one last question. If I were to post something asking for replays for a video would it go under entertainment and media or events?
Last edited by craftinbros; Mar 9, 2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump