Ranking
Original Post
[IMG]please just look.
well this is my first render using a tori rig (thanks avwave rig works great) as u can see its a tori in his natural habitat hunting an uke with a spear :P comments would be nice on how i can improve becuase im fairly sure it needs to be
Last edited by N1njaslayer; Nov 27, 2008 at 04:33 AM.
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
wtf is up with ub3rhuge toothpick?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
why is it through his fist?
a giant toothpick through your fist seems like it would be slightly painful.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Not bad. Though, quite dark.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]