10-20k
7 Votes / 14.89%
20-100k
6 Votes / 12.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[AUCTION] Samus Aran Zero suit!
ok so heres a samus aran zero suit that i made i hope it is good enough for u all
OLD one

updated one

so what do u think?
u want to buy
OFFER remember this is an auction

i will accept items if i like them

but then to the prizes
starting prize: 1k
min raise: 100tc
autobuy: ummh..... maybe 6k?

ofcourse u can tell me better autobuy min raise and starting prize

i accept items too
Last edited by aerox21; Dec 25, 2008 at 02:15 PM.
Tip for the hair, use the smudge tool to make little offsets and strands of hair. And just, run over the edges of the hair.

More detail on the legs aswell.
Echomarine 4 the win
i can edit if u want and i will do that but i just added it here so u can see what am i doing right now and if u like u can buy it xD
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
You obviously put some work into this, change the nose around, maby super impose her face, and the trace it on, but if you get the face right, you should get 1k - 5k for that.

JuHa: zero suit means no suit -_-
a bit too pixely for my tastes
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.