Toribash
[REL]Ninja Warrior Stage 1

Hey guys i made this a while back and i just wanted to fix somethings up because they were looking a bit down. Well i have fixed everything now and this will be the release of it.
Test it out and see how it is, if there seems to be any problems just consult me through a pm or just post on here.
The mod features :
Swing rope from ninja warrior
Steep ramp
Running blocks
Sliding poll
and more...
Please enjoy and comment
Thank you!

Ninja!!!!!!

Attached Files
NinjaWarriorF.tbm (16.9 KB, 120 views)
Last edited by Quack; Aug 18, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
It look really nice, you realised the first stage of the real ninja warrior show, good job in that. I will test it out.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Eehh, its good, but there are some issues.

The rope is way too heavy to swing, can u fix it ? :/

Watch :
Attached Files
Ninja warrior 1.rpl (248.8 KB, 8 views)
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
Great looking mod, obstacles are perfectly executed. Overall great mod as far as gameplay. But of course mods aren't always about the gameplay. Since you took on a Realism based mod (being based off a TV show in Real Life), I would have liked to seen some more effort in the atmosphere of the mod, rather than a couple trees on the side on a patch of grass. Yes it's not necessary in a mod, but surprisingly the atmosphere does a lot for overall feel of the mod as a piece of art. I mean not everyone cares about that of course, but i felt the rest of the mod doesn't live up to how great the obstacles were made.

I'm not sure how many objects you had left to use. But maybe adding more effort in the water, and how its just closed in to just the obstacle course. in which the obstacles are in and/or more trees around or just on that side, i mean putting more work in something other than the obstacle part. Maybe some decorations, such as the steal structural beams in which lie around the obstacle course. Which usually carry the advertisement, the name NINJA WARRIOR, or a TV screen.

I mean theres a ton of stuff around the obstacle course in real life that add to the feel. That i find missing in this mod.

Of course all of this is opinion, if you wanted to focus more on gameplay rather than atmosphere that's understandable and you did it well.
and it's good to see you at least acknowledged the atmosphere with the trees. It's just that personally i love atmosphere in a mod, the stuff sometimes you
can't touch, because sometimes people find ways to get to them or touch them, or just being surrounded by an atmosphere puts you more in the mood and feel.

Great job Flesh, Keep it up!
Last edited by matarika; Aug 26, 2015 at 04:29 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
yes finally someone did it. i really like making mods that look like real life stuff Gj
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .