Toribash
Original Post
Matarika SP replay Thread >:D
Here are some replays to start this new thread off

We have 2 tricking replays Popsickle and Pledge of a Ninja.

We have 2 parkours The Day of Vengeance and the Night of Vigilance.

We have one Self Spar mixed with Self Parkour, The Contract.
Which you will need mat_rooftop_race.tbm to view. That mod should be below as well
-----
(Mod has been added)
Attached Files
#matarika Pledge of a Ninja.rpl (212.5 KB, 25 views)
#matarika Popsickle.rpl (169.3 KB, 24 views)
#matarika The Contract.rpl (1.32 MB, 27 views)
mat_rooftop_race.tbm (23.9 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jun 28, 2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I really like your Parkour replays, specialy , The contract, its soo amazing .really loved the fighting at the end 10/10
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
really impressive replays *-*
but how did you make the "TheContract" replay? did you move both toris at the same time or did you merge 2 replays into a one and added the spar later on?
because i tried something like that myself and i always forgot to one of the toris.
Pidda's spirit animal
I moved both tori's at the same time
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Alright, I guess I could leave some tips here.

Tricking-

You got the leg and torso movement down. It's just that your arms are too stiff, which makes them look like you barely pay attention to them, (ignoring the shoulder movements).

When I trick, when I'm doing a cheat setup, I extend my elbow all the way to get as much power and spin I can.

Parkour-

Not a pro at this myself, but I'm rather decent.

Anywho, I think the next step would be to stop moving your chest, and keep it centered. If you can't find balance without moving your chest, then just redo the step, or the one before that, or the whole run entirely.

It might be getting rid of hard work, but might as well make it look good, (not that your parkour replays don't look good c: ).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo