Toribash
Original Post
[Art ] Paper Revolver.

Revolver

Not sure if this belongs in art, but I guess I'll just be infracted for it later.

Cnc is suggested.

The barrel does spin, pretty proud of it. :v
it'd be ten times as awesome if you could get that thing colored! then next thing you know it's gonna be a real gun that shoots paper balls :V
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
http://boards.4chan.org/po/

Forum is a bit slow, but it's awesome.

And my personal favorite: http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/

I make my own papercraft 3D models , an example: made a full sized 3D trophy with thickness and a sturdy base, printed it with a special application and then cut it out by hand and glued it together
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I'd love to use pepakura, but I feel like a cheater if I did. Making them by hand is a great reward.

I don't know if I should color it or not, I think cause I made it from printer paper it would weaken it. Even though it is pretty sturdy.
When you print a human sized Link from Legend of Zelda with sword and shield out of paper... It's not cheating. It takes ages to cut and build every tiny tiny tiny detail.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Is the most harm this thing can do is papercut or what? Hehe :3. But, really, quite nice work with only paper, but, the sellotape makes it look kinda ugly.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Is the most harm this thing can do is papercut or what? Hehe :3. But, really, quite nice work with only paper, but, the sellotape makes it look kinda ugly.

I don't like working with glue, for me, tape = confirmed connection.

I have made more guns with a little blowtube so I could "shoot" them but it makes the gun look stupid.

But thanks!
-----
Bumping shitty threads.
Last edited by Mzebra; Jul 16, 2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump