Endurance Onslaught 6.0
this is such an amazing artistic photo
i feel the emotion
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

really expressed the duality of man, the human endeavor. i mean, we caught the fish to give us life, yet the cigarette represents death. we are both killing nature and ourselves. the smashed redbull can implies that we're always power hungry, always left wanting more. you obviously didn't catch just one fish, put a cigarette in his mouth, then bitch out and go home. you caught like 50 of those fuckers.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
really expressed the duality of man, the human endeavor. i mean, we caught the fish to give us life, yet the cigarette represents death. we are both killing nature and ourselves. the smashed redbull can implies that we're always power hungry, always left wanting more. you obviously didn't catch just one fish, put a cigarette in his mouth, then bitch out and go home. you caught like 50 of those fuckers.

Caught 1 pike and like 5 or 7 small perch or bass, have it your way. Was hella nice time at my mates pond where he farming fish
That has few to none artistic value. Will proceed to close the thread. Don't reopen it again, or you will be infracted or banned. Any complaint please pm me.
Last edited by Tinerr; Sep 30, 2013 at 03:35 AM.