Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART] Dark Clan art thread

The Dark Brethren's Art thread
Here is where you can see any and all art or sketches done by members of (_Dark_)
Also feel free to join in and make art if you want. any and all is welcome to join in!
Other then all the art for the clan page. this is the ground texture I've made.

OLD Ground text

-----
I just made this background for my PC. if any member of (_Dark_) would like it fitting to their screen resolution then PM me what it is and I'll make it fit nicely for you.

PC background

Last edited by Mastertron; Sep 30, 2015 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Update
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Logo
Do you already have a logo for (_Dark_) ? I don't know if it's the skull with the groudtexture/wallpaper. Maybe I can make it? (MAYBE, I'm not the best). It would be fun to do, but what should I do? Like the letter D or something or the whole clan name. Maybe even without letters and ill do something with your skeleton things as inspiration. I don't know if you were already planning this, but yeah..

Zwiinn
LOGO
Well, I tried. I just made something that looked cool to me, but it doesn't look like the skeleton theme :c. I did do the colour theme of red and white. So yeah here it is

P.S.
I'm still testing so it might not work first try

[EDIT]
Maybe it's nice to have on our leg/arm textures xD,
Attached Images
Dark logo.jpg (70.5 KB, 729 views)
Last edited by Zwiinn; Apr 21, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Zwiinn View Post
Well, I tried. I just made something that looked cool to me, but it doesn't look like the skeleton theme :c. I did do the colour theme of red and white. So yeah here it is

P.S.
I'm still testing so it might not work first try

[EDIT]
Maybe it's nice to have on our leg/arm textures xD,

The reaper ghost is more like a mascot for the clan. but that logo is pretty good. if you want to do what I do for the art then you need to upload it to the internet (I use tinypic) then you copy the image URL, then go to the post you want the image on and use this icon and past the URL into the thing that pops up and the coad will automaticly be put into the post. if it's going to be a big picture you might wanna put it into a Spoiler which is this Icon . just do what I said above in the spoiler.

Zwiinn's logo

Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Does it have to specifically be within the genre of toribash or nah!? Never used an art thread before.

As long as you feel that it has some connection to the clan then put it up. apart from that go crazy
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Something new :)
I just want to show this off. I worked harder on this one, but if needed I'll do it with the 'Dark' one.

-----
Looks like the spoiler didn't work this time, sorry guys.. :'c
Last edited by Zwiinn; Apr 22, 2015 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zwiinn View Post
I just want to show this off. I worked harder on this one, but if needed I'll do it with the 'Dark' one.

-----
Looks like the spoiler didn't work this time, sorry guys.. :'c

don't worry about it. What program do you use?
because they are really good
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
This is Photoshop. I am using the one month trial now

Maybe I can make one for you guys, but you should ask me first. It would be free for Dark members, but it'd be nice to get some tc