Original Post
[Vid]Twerk Clan Vid

Video made by ManlyMelon
Replays Made By
Chilledon and YoungSandM
RickTick and YoungSandM
ManlyMelon and G0LDELITE
Full video coming soon.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 22, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
Replays didn't match the pace of the song very well, there was a lack of sync and free cam, and I don't know if it was the shader or not, but there were no reflections on the replay at 0:50. Some work needed.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Replays didn't match the pace of the song very well, there was a lack of sync and free cam, and I don't know if it was the shader or not, but there were no reflections on the replay at 0:50. Some work needed.

I don't use reflections in my videos. Graphic settings are nothing to be critisised.
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
I don't use reflections in my videos. Graphic settings are nothing to be critisised.

I'm getting at the fact that other replays did have reflections, I'd be fine if he didn't have them, as long as all of them are the same settings.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Rossbarker not all vids have to have reflections.

But, this video.. Is.. Lovely.

P.S: Needs more twerking.

I never at any point stated that all videos had to have reflections, and as a matter of fact, mine don't, but I'm saying that if he uses reflections in one replay, he should use them in all of them. For example, the first replay had reflections, but the one I stated earlier didn't. That's what I'm getting at, consistent graphical settings, not what the settings are actually set at.