Toribash
Original Post
[S] Nexy's Art Store!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to my art store!

Here at my art shop we have awesome art for you to buy and use for whatever purposes! going from Avatars, Banners, and maybe Reference Sheets for your tori! You can contact me through PM if you'd like your commission more private if you want.

Price Ranges

Avatars : between 10k TC to 30k TC varying on the difficulty

Banners: 50k TC for small banners. 100k TC for big ones

Portraits : 30k TC to 50k TC.

Reference Sheets : 60k TC

Art Samples

Wondering what's in store? well here's some of my most fine art I've done

High res version of the banner up top *sample*

Patreon Banner *sample*

Godly Nexus Portrait *sample*

Reference Sheet Example *sample*

Freddy Head Flat

Copyright terms

Nexus and all the art on this post belongs to me, PyrexFrost, and only me. Any who decides to take this character as their own will be sued and probably banned from Toribash. Any who commission me and go around saying that the art I've made they've drawn will be reported and get a long talk from me. Any other copyright rules broken will be punished

Contacts

Furaffinity : NexusMod
Tumblr : nexus-art-stuff.tumblr.com
Xbox Live : HystyMystwood33

PS. PayPal is accepted as well.
Last edited by PyrexFrost; Dec 22, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
i request an avatar of my tori running (with trails) with my name and goodeffects.
ill pay 15k
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like your style of art can you see what you can do on my request thread here?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
@prince : I'll start working on it when I can.
@Squidlz : I make heads, but if you want a set then prepare for some shitty lookin' body textures :V
@Triton : I dunno, I'll try it but I'm not as good with logos.
Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
Originally Posted by PyrexFrost View Post
@Triton : I dunno, I'll try it but I'm not as good with logos.

It doesn't necessarily NEED to be a logo, just some awesome art to show off as my avatar
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris