Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Weird black and white shit.
Long time, no see.
So, this is a WIP I'm making for a request (the are the actual colors, don't comment on them it's a request).

Constructive critisism is highly apprecitated (o/
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
it looks flat, try to fix the mapping and add an illusion of depth

I do not get you, at all
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
It looks flat, not like 3d, it seems just like a drawing on paper not like most toribash heads. darken the shadows on the parts that stick out
Hi.
make a normal map for the head and it will have the depth to it that everyone is nagging you about.
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 18, 2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: aaaaaaa bees aaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Long time, no see.
So, this is a WIP I'm making for a request (the are the actual colors, don't comment on them it's a request).

Constructive critisism is highly apprecitated (o/

I think you mean they? Lol. But anyways, nice head, you do need to add some depth in the horns, so it doesnt look so flat, like some shadow under them, and more of a buldge... If you get what I mean, so it looks like its kind of sticking out... Even though it wont be :P but i like it... goodjob...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Ah yes, a headtexture, rarely being properly made and often mass-produced to harvest TC.
This one in particular is made by ChuckNinja and its main theme is black and white.
At a first glance we notice that the headtexture is a daemon of a sort - checking history I could not find a match. However this could also be a goat or sheep.
The mask this creature wears is... ah fuck it I'm too tired to be posh.

This head texture is lacking any life what so ever. The back is a bit empty but cleverly covered with a knot. Mighty fine knot too. And it's shiny. Plastic knots are nice.
Anyway as said before, I have no idea what this is. Either it's a goat with four eyes or a joke on people wearing glasses.
The hair lacks depth as you cannot see much more than just highlights , no diffusion at all.
The eyes look weird for a daemon as they are arched. Looking like a puppy waiting for food.

In short:

* MOAR DETAILS
* GLOOMY DETAILS
* ADD HISTORY AND THOUGHT
* STUDY BADASS EYES LIKE BADASS CHUCK NORRIS
* MAKE HAIR SENSE
Last edited by Freelancer; Mar 18, 2012 at 04:51 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
the band highlights should be darker,
just darken it.
you could detail the knot,
it has two parts not just one.
the shading of horn is just bad,
choose one light point to shade.