Toribash
Original Post
Cheap Custom Heads
I'm selling custom-made heads. If you would like one please make a post containing as much detail as to what you want as possible. Price will vary depending on complexity (negotiable). Absolute minimum price is 300

Customer Service: I have no problem revising flaws in heads, 100% customer satisfaction.

Edit: New heads for sale:

Green eyes

Robotic
Last edited by Xardion; Jan 30, 2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Pie
those would be maybe worth 1tc each >> 300tc is alot for a head
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
No the top one is quite good quality, I would go up to 2k for it if I didn't make my own heads.
(just cuz the abstract stuff, the eyes are too pixilated)

I think you should workon making the abstract a little better and work on less blocky stuff, make it smoother, people tend to look away from blockyness. or pilxlyness

Don't just down players, give them advice, more competition is always wanted.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Jan 26, 2008 at 10:53 PM.
Originally Posted by ZaneNutio View Post
No the top one is quite good quality, I would go up to 2k for it if I didn't make my own heads.
(just cuz the abstract stuff, the eyes are too pixilated)

I think you should work on making the abstract a little better and work on less blocky stuff, make it smoother, people tend to look away from blockyness. or pilxlyness

Don't just down players, give them advice, more competition is always wanted.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. (btw how do you make it less pixelated?)

also the bottom one the guy said "White head with nothing but black sunglasses." That's why it's so simple.

Originally Posted by matman287 View Post
ill pay 700 for the top one

I'd love to sell you it, unfortunately I already sold it to someone in my free head shop. (which in retrospect was a stupid idea) But I'd like to make one that's similar if you like.
Originally Posted by Xardion View Post
(btw how do you make it less pixelated?)

If you want to make it less pixelated, just blur the edges. (but not too much) Pretty decent heads btw.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Originally Posted by rawksonic View Post
If you want to make it less pixelated, just blur the edges. (but not too much) Pretty decent heads btw.

Yeah, thats what I thought, but I didn't know if there was a more effective way.

And thanks.