Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash Pro League
Toribash Pro League is something created by LesDuncan, he sits in tournament servers and shoutcasts/livestreams toribash tournaments.

He has a few plans to get this thing going, right now it's just starting up, and I think it's pretty cool. I'd like to see it further develop.

He chose the song, and I think the video came out alright. It's not heavily edited because I wanted it to show what you're expected to see. This would be fore people who haven't seen toribash before, I guess. It could be used to play when he needs a break, during his livestreams. Replays are cherrypicked from the toribash community.
if you want the replay to be the centrepiece, choose less in your face music, so we dont look for sync so much.
would have liked to see some spots of slow mo, just to see whats going on, so we see the small details and stuff like that, like at 0:15.
and stronger camera work

i like the idea though, nice to see multiplayer stuff getting some glory
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Wow! I was there! :O
This live streams needs some huge promotion, like posting in toribash blog or smth... Some of moviemakers may place something like banner at the end of their vid, if they wants. Streams needs some audience!
But I'm not sure that tiny tourneys interesting enough... Dunno...
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if you want the replay to be the centrepiece, choose less in your face music, so we dont look for sync so much.
would have liked to see some spots of slow mo, just to see whats going on, so we see the small details and stuff like that, like at 0:15.
and stronger camera work

i like the idea though, nice to see multiplayer stuff getting some glory

It would have been a smarter idea to take out a replay or two and add in some slow mo areas. The music you heard here isn't what is played on the stream.

The music played on the stream is great, and his shoutcasting makes multiplayer feel more awesome than it already is. lesduncan is the only one doing a professional approach at this. Once things get more organized, hopefully he'll have an organization set up so anyone can join, and he can get more toribash viewers.
Originally Posted by andreyoshi View Post
Wow! I was there! :O
This live streams needs some huge promotion, like posting in toribash blog or smth... Some of moviemakers may place something like banner at the end of their vid, if they wants. Streams needs some audience!
But I'm not sure that tiny tourneys interesting enough... Dunno...

He makes them sound really interesting, and it's not about that prizes that make it fun. There are a few problems with playing in an official server though, he can't kick obnoxious douchebags. But yeah, it's something completely new and entertaining.
errr... i'm surprized to find myself here, tho these are not really my best replays ;p

if you plan to run fairplay tourneys i would love to participate.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
id love to be part of further devlopment but the video could do with a bit more pan of the fight in stead of 1 side recording :/
there aint really much edit to it tho, i mean you just showed some replays with music and different background? you should atleast sync your next video
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
there aint really much edit to it tho, i mean you just showed some replays with music and different background? you should atleast sync your next video

Did you even read the first post?
Epic movie! I like aikido!
It looks very awesome!

Hi, Snake! )

Dude! I'm subscribed on your channel.
You make really cool stuff.
Last edited by Oracul; Aug 30, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube