Toribash
Original Post
+A question about bumping
Ok i already got lots of bumps infracted and stuff, but yesterday i got 1 that i really dont understand since i made it 1 day after. So here goes the situation

I have a thread with lots of posts -> create a new post -> (10 hours later ) edit that post -> ( 15 hours later ) bump the thread

Is ilegal to bump a thread after an edit? As you know edits dont bump threads

thank you for the answear

ps: i dont want my infraction points to be removed
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
AFAIK the useless "bump" posts are illegal.
Also, you can bump with some reason.

So, idk why you got infraction points...
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Depends on the area of the forum & the rules in place there.

e.g. the market allows a bump after 24 hours from the original post. Other areas don't like bumps full stop - the idea being that if your thread isn't interesting to other people already bumping it isn't going to help.

Looking at what you said (10 + 15 hours), bumping like that should be ok in the market - but hanz0's incredibly strict about his rules so if it looks like you've tried to get around them he'll react to it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ok , i just wanted to get my doubts out because the only explanation would be the edit.

thank you
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Depends on the area of the forum & the rules in place there.

e.g. the market allows a bump after 24 hours from the original post. Other areas don't like bumps full stop - the idea being that if your thread isn't interesting to other people already bumping it isn't going to help.

Looking at what you said (10 + 15 hours), bumping like that should be ok in the market - but hanz0's incredibly strict about his rules so if it looks like you've tried to get around them he'll react to it.

Take note that in the market forums you can't bump even after 24 hours or so unless you have a VALID reason for bumping such as changing the details of the sale, adding items, etc.
Originally Posted by AspireBank View Post
Take note that in the market forums you can't bump even after 24 hours or so unless you have a VALID reason for bumping such as changing the details of the sale, adding items, etc.

A technicality could be argued since he edited the post, thus a bump would be to bring attention to the edit - changing details/adding items etc. However I'm not going to argue it, hanz0 knows his stuff & the market's his bitch. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you