Toribash
Original Post
Your favorite child hood memory
What was your favorite child hood memory? (I still have some to have) mine would be when me and my family all went on this ship across lake Michigan and it was super wavy and shit.
A while ago whenever I forgot something I always had this flash back to a fever dream like memory of my biological mother spraying bug spray in the cereal drawer to try to kill an infestation of the moths and worms and maggots that were living in the boxes.
I came here to laugh at you
Playng this very old video game with my cousins, when I was 6 years old, the funny part is, my cousin was half naked.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
When I was very young, like 5-6 years or so, we had an old computer in the garage. My dad used to go there with me once in a while. I will never forget that almost musty sent down there. We would then play the very first Prince of Persia for exactly one hour, till the sand in the hourglass finished running out. These rare adventures introduced me to gaming.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
When I 4-6, I used to go fishing with my dad often. One time my dad hooked me in the back on accident, and I did in his back too. We stood in front of each other after that.