Toribash
Original Post
[S] Tamakuu's Avatar Shop \o/.
Hello there. I have a bit of experience with making avatars. So I'll be making good avatars for cheap prices for everyone.

Tama's Texture shop!

How to make a request

Grammar is recommended when making an app. I don't feel like wasting 2 minutes attempting to translate any gibberish.
Any app request that is not made in this format will be rejected.

What should your background be like?-When explaining, don't use force colors such as.

"The background should be platinum and vampire."

Use real colors please.

Replay- You must add a replay when making a request. Any app without a replay will be rejected.

Details- Please add any details if you want a specific Avi. This will increase your avi price by 1k.

Style- I can make Toribash related avatars and cartoon avatars. Just tell me what you want in it, and I'll give you a funny little cartoon for your avi!

Prices

I will accept TC and TC only.

Avatars will cost 1500TC, and no less.
As stated in the previous section, adding specifications to your avatar will raise your price to 2500TC.

Deadlines

I will be able to make an avi in a day or 2.

Do NOT send TC until I am done with avi. Anyone who sends TC before the Avi is done will be refunded and rejected.

Examples

Here are a few examples of the few avi's I've done.

beware
the goblin
What should your background be like?-grafiti with colorfull
Replay- in down |
Details- nope \/
Style- cartoon and breakdance style
Attached Files
#The Deadliest Tori.rpl (99.0 KB, 4 views)
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
I'm not completely understanding here. You're asking for a Cartoon avi, yet you added a replay. Take a look at my Avi. That's what a cartoon avi is. Please try again. I'll accept your request once, only due to the fact that this shop just opened.
-----
Are you serious aji? Worked till I got a headache, and you had someone else make you an avi? seriously?
Last edited by Marrez; Oct 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
Yea i worked on one for him too and switched in a hour -.-
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~