Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How to...
Hi

How to see texture art in singleplayer, whit out having texture item for it?
Last time i asked this, i didn't get the answer that i can understand. PLZ PICS OF HAPPENING!
Save ur texture in TGA format if u cant do it with ur program google "image converter" choose first then convert that texture to tga and save it then make new folder in ur tb custom folder name it as "preview" and copy/paste texture there copy item.dat from any other players folder then go ingame type /lp 0 preview and if u want make epic pics turn shaders and raytracin on if ur computer can handle it and then do /opt hud and /opt uke and take a good pose and take a pic pressing f8 or f9 im not sure wich one it is. Then go to ur screenshot folder on tb and if u want edit it in paint and just save that pic in png so its alot smaller than bmb.
You do not put them into the item.dat file.
You just need to put them into a folder in the custom folder.
Some people just put them into the uke folder.
Then you can go ingame and uke will be wearing your textures if they are in the right format.

If you create a new folder you will need to add a item.dat folder of a player that has those textures activated. Otherwise you won't be able to see them.
When you did that just do /lp 0 name of your folder or /lp 1 name of your fodler
Yes, tga.
You need to name the files correctly, like head.tga.See other peoples custom folders to see the correct file name.
i make everything right, but i see only tori head when i try to dl, lp preview
My head is named head, its in TGA format and its in preview folder at custom
Use image converter. It's the best thing to use. Good luck!
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.