Toribash
Original Post
+item wont add i to shop
if i go to my deactivate there r my items when i go to shop only 2 items shos up that i can add 2 out of +-15 show in my adima aria in add item can u tell me y

and it seems evry item in the market r broken
Last edited by Bloob; Sep 21, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
if i go to my deactivate there r my items when i go to shop only 2 items shos up that i can add 2 out of +-15 show in my adima aria in add item can u tell me y

and it seems evry item in the market r broken

Meh... I don't understand what you say.
You have items that you want to put in your YouShop, but it doesn't work or what?
Gone
i mean i got items but it does ent show up when i whant to add it

if i remove a ithe from my shop it shows up but not the rest?
only items i bought in the origanal shop shows not the 1ns i bought in deal finder
sorry for dubbel post

when i send my item to my alt and i can addit that (it shows in 'add items') when i send it back it the some problime
You mean when you buy it from the market (not the torishop) then the items dont show up?
Thats a common bug, read here.

Also err I dont get what you said in the first thread...maybe try your own language and somebody will translate it propperly for us.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

no not that problime
i have the item in my deactivated
the i go to my market > admin aria > add items > but there r no items inly item i bought in torishop i can see
He means that his items show up in his inventory, but he can't add them to his shop, because they don't show up in the add items area(of his shop). On the other hand the items show up on the add list of his alt's shop, when he sends the items to it and trys it there.
Last edited by Fura; Sep 22, 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: added this and that :D
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
That is probable because you have too many items in your shop already, so you can't get more in.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!