Ranking
Original Post
Replay Realism
Recently i have been trying to make my replays more realistic, so when i kick Uke in the head etc. instead of falling backwards in a scarecrow position he actually acts like a real person while unconcious. They also have a little scenario with them too.

Bar Punch Left:
The scenario here is Tori is drunk, and decides to attack Uke by punch. When he hits Uke he knocks him out and starts acrobaticing(where did that come from?).

Bar Punch Right:
Same as before, apart from punching with other hand and different acrobatics.

Sleeper Chop:
Tori is an agent, and he needs to get past guard Uke to infiltrate an enemy base, so he chops him at the neck and knocks him out.

Subdued:
Uke is a maniac, he hits everything in sight, Tori hits him over the head to temporarily stun him and chops him in the neck to knock him out, then, to kill him, rips off his arm and throws it!

What do you think guys?
Attached Files
bar punch left.rpl (31.2 KB, 35 views)
bar punch right.rpl (41.2 KB, 23 views)
Sleeper Chop.rpl (38.6 KB, 30 views)
Subdued.rpl (31.0 KB, 26 views)
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Re: Replay Realism
Ever seen the movie misery?
well i've made it so tori captures uke and breaks his leg(you need v2.3 to see this)
Attached Files
Misery.rpl (41.4 KB, 26 views)
I Threathened the wrong person!
i really liked the bar fight, the punches were some really good ones, the looked real, something i can never get.
i was trying to work on some more, but I find it quite difficult to do a move without breaking the oppenent in some way...
User was infracted for this signature. (Useless signature)
Originally Posted by [LOL
ADTerminal ]
find it quite difficult to do a move without breaking the oppenent in some way...

Turn off the dismemberment
I Threathened the wrong person!