Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Just some banners
Made some banners for most of the Secret members, a lot are still in WIP's and I still have a lot of idea's left. Just need some CnC and some feed back on what you feel would fit with each picture, and how if the mood fits or not.
STILL UPLOADING MOE PICTURES, GIMMIE TIME.

The banners

Last edited by iemagazine; Nov 14, 2013 at 02:47 AM.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Looks so awesome. I like the way you add those effects. But I like the last one, because of that moon and colors. the 2nd one's text is cool too, I like it. The first one, hmmm it's too long. The text is too much. But that sky is so amazing tho! You should make one for me sometime.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I do take requests, just going to have to take them after I finish the entire clan xD.
The theme here is mystery and deadliness btw. Hence Secret. Thank you for feedback :3
These are great. Mine's gonna be my wallpaper, screw this. The only thing I dislike is the fact that you spelt my name with lower case letter :P

Also, I like how whenever someone makes art for us, we always get the same descriptions.
Anyway, great job, magazine, I love them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I do not like these to be honest, I don't really find the point that I can rest my eyes on, everything seems too chaotic for me.

The enormous amounts of texts don't help it either, they just distort the image for me more, and it just looks plain ugly.
There isn't supposed to BE a focal point metria, that is the point. Secret, we are so well hidden that it is hard to find us, mysterious but deadly at the same time. I'm not going to overload on each effect to be honest all of this was simple work, I'm sticking with a more hidden style to it. I said I have different ideas, each secret member gets their own idea. ;P Hence why they also have their own saying. The text helps give a description of who you are seeing as how most of us are inactive and people don't really know us that well.
--
Added in three pics, Laser38, Mystery, and Metriakon.
Last edited by iemagazine; Nov 14, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
There isn't supposed to BE a focal point metria, that is the point. Secret, we are so well hidden that it is hard to find us, mysterious but deadly at the same time. I'm not going to overload on each effect to be honest all of this was simple work, I'm sticking with a more hidden style to it. I said I have different ideas, each secret member gets their own idea. ;P Hence why they also have their own saying. The text helps give a description of who you are seeing as how most of us are inactive and people don't really know us that well.
--
Added in three pics, Laser38, Mystery, and Metriakon.

Atleast you used the right colour scheme. Purple and indigo are my fav's. Also, 'Effectivly'
It may be the thing that those pictures are borderless and makes them look big and stuff. To my eyes they do though. Also, about the not finding the focal point, because it's secret and hard to find - just makes it look bad. Oh, and these star overlays. I think there were something like 'particle' brushes for GIMP. Try those.
These are custom brushes I made myself. Not particle brushes.
Oh man, these are great, what do you want for one?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan