Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] flame doesn't work!
help!i just bought a flame from thesteele for 27k but it doesn't work.pls give back my tc.this is not fair.i bought it for 27k but i doesn't work.hey thesteele if u see this pls give back my tc and i will give back ur flame.help!mod pls help me!pls give me back my tc and i will give back the flame to thesteele.
Dude this is so horrible *facepalm*
This isn't how you solve it the forum leaders would ignore this your just panicing and blurting out words just pm an admin about it I suggest you pm an market squad person like Gum he is very active and he will solve it but he also probably won't because it was your risk buying the flame even if you don't see it he sent the item and it isn't scamming or anything but he did send you the item but just pm someone about it you can pm anyone from here just stay calm and take your time pm'ing one of them don't just say "help meeee omg I bought a flame omgg and it doesn't work omggg please give me back my tcccss"
not trying to back-seat moderate but yeah

By all means good luck on getting you toricredits back,
iPirateGuy

Fucking Ninja'd
I've seen plenty of threads like this and they weren't supported. It is your fault if you don't check what you are buying.

Market squad might help you but it is unlikely.
meow
You bought an invisible/broken flame from the market.

It was your responsibility to check what you were buying.
Your only hope of getting a refund is PMing the user you bought it from, or re-selling it on the market.
BAD LUCK