Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Items that were given to me.
Okay so i logged in today after not playing for almost 2 years i think. xD And i have PM's from i guess what must have been another account of mine at the time. They said that x had sent me y in the form of items Blood Colours ect. But when i checked my items they were not there. So i am just wondering where they went? I mean there is no record of me sending them anywhere else or selling them. So if anyone could shed some light on this i would be grateful thanks in advance

Nathan.

EDIT: There was also 7k TC refunded to me from a scam too. So i have no idea whats going on as i only have 260 TC. Meh help meh!
EDIT2: Okay so after digging around a bit i found that the items WERE sent away... To an account that i don't own. So either i sent these items my self or something else is going on, but i'm guessing that since the items were SENT from my account that i will not be able to get them back? Again any help on this matter would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.
EDIT3: This is getting to be a bloody story now xD. The account it was sent to actually was mine (Sort of) It was an account that i made for my Brother and i sent the items to him. I managed to log into the account after resseting the password and the account was Banned for "Ban Evasion" But does that mean that my account that i am on just now was banned at some point? If so the other one was certainly not made to EVADE a ban, It was probably the reason i left all those years ago xD. So would it be correct to assume that i will never get these items back? A reply from a mod would be nice telling me one way or the other. If there is no way you guys can provide help feel free to close the thread but at least send me a PM or something. Thanks again.
/walloftext
/LAST EDIT: Okay so i went to the support IRC to see if i could get the account unbanned to use it or send the items back if it was a lower Belt Level. I was pretty much told that since my only reason would be to get the items and the nature of the ban that i would not get the ban lifted so any mods can feel free to close this thread. Thanks for the response in the IRC Have a good day all.
Last edited by nathanaceclark; Apr 10, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
"The Man who lives for nothing is lesser than the Man who dies for something"