Toribash
Original Post
Does the Toribash community need to work on its mysogyny?
When I first played this game, I played on random servers with random mods. And the majority of the time that the other players learned that I was a female, I received some really mean comments about my sex and sometimes got kicked just for saying that I'm a girl. And things get worse when I mention my homo sexuality. This got so frustrating that I pretended to be a male just to avoid hate and kicking. Have any you other (scarce) women and girls experienced this? Or has anyone witnessed this?
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
This is Toribash.
Not Tumblr.
Furthermore, there is no need to bring up your gender regardless of whether your male or female. Unless it's actually of someone's concern. I've been regarded to as a female before simply because of what I adorn on my tori, but I do nothing to say against it, because I don't give a shit.
Remember. You can only get offended at things you choose to get offended at.
Also. Please stop using misogyny as a buzzword.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Furthermore, there is no need to bring up your gender regardless of whether your male or female. Unless it's actually of someone's concern.

Basically this. It's annoying when people join a room and be like "IM A GIRL XDXDXD."

There is no need to for that, and it makes you look like an attention-seeker.
It's nothing to do with toribash, play any online game and say you're a female and no one will believe you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i mean this is just how most games are you are part of the out group males are part of the in group this means that yes you well be treated differently but if it is effecting you having fun with the game as it seems it dose just report people who are treating you this way and you can't stop discrimination so don't even try
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Some of what these other guys are saying is true, but a real problem I think Toribash members have to work on is their assholishness -- and that's not a "buzzword". lol.

People on the internet believe it's okay to act however they please because nobody's on their side of the screen to kick their ass for the stuff they say. When I say this, people confuse "okay" with "yes, I can do whatever I want" but that doesn't make it truly okay. You may tell someone on the internet to kill themselves, knowing they won't actually do it; but even if they don't, you might've truly hurt them emotionally, or.. Just make them angry. And if you get off to knowing you hurt someone, then you're indecent as a human being. Even if you don't act like that in person, it's clear you don't mind being that way on the internet; meaning in person you're just scared of what another person might do when you say harsh words. That's a sign of weakness.

People all over the internet are hostile, but I find a large portion of the Toribash community are like this to the point where I can go into a room in game and be ridiculed for something by one dick and another dick will piggyback onto the previous dick and I'll have a bunch of people just being dicks to me. This has happened before to me multiple times. I can see this happening to the original poster and whether or not she was seeking attention, people shouldn't be ridiculed by their gender. If she happens to be seeking attention, don't bully her into having to post this shit on the forum. Just ignore her. Keep it to yourself. I hope someone can relate to or see what I'm saying and back me up in saying this community is toxic and could use some detoxification.. or a good ass-kicking :v
How does your gender or sexuality even come up in a casual game of Toribash... Why even bring it up... inb4 'to get free items'
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
How does your gender or sexuality even come up in a casual game of Toribash... Why even bring it up... inb4 'to get free items'

To anyone saying this.. Many people on Toribash know I'm a guy. You've never had a conversation with someone on the internet where your gender is brought up? I thought that was commonplace on the internet. I don't think this girl was going around asking people for free TC or items or attention because she's a girl. She's a lesbian. Lesbians typically DON'T want that sort of male attention. I'm pretty sure it just comes up in casual conversation.