Toribash
Original Post
Question about an achievement
Sup!!!

I was looking through achievements today and noticed "The Road to Fame" achievement. It says i need to achieve rank 1 000. Does that mean i need to be exactly rank 1 000 or i can be under 1 000 to get it? Cuz like i'm rank 915 right now and i don't have that achievement.
I'm proud of who I am
Achievements take a while to update and what not.

So you might have already got it, it just hasn't updated yet.
yeah, a lot of achievements just don't work, or take aaaaaaages to update (lots of users, lots of achievements)

With rank based achievements, I'm not actually sure which rank system they're based on, whether it's the global rank based on the elo system (which would make more sense) or if it's based on the old qi system - like the user card - so it could be that
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
it seems to based on the "qi system" cuz it says i need to get 85 more rankpoints (even tho my usercard shows that my rank is 915) and my global rank is 4370
I'm proud of who I am
Just remember that rank based achievements use an older (and unused) ranking system so there's no guarantee you'll get it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you