Toribash
Original Post
[B] Stable flame
hi so I want a stable flame my payment is tc only and please don't try to sell me broken ones I'm begging you don't wast my time here and two post screens if you can if you can't leave me the id and I'll check myself and if I'm available at the time I'd like to check it out in game on a privet server just to really make sure it works.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Ok insanity thanks ill check when i get home to see and also can you give me a price... Bump
ID 3346
You offer, but I'm looking for a fair bit.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
U offer for my flame first pls. I'm looking for just a bit under plata's price
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
what did plata offer... i dont see a price... and to be completely honest i have no idea how much they sell for so id apriciate if you offer first... i dont want to under offer you guys
I really don't want to get into a bidding war with Insanity. If you like mine, PM me.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
plata i dont like yours sorry... ill accept yours insanity ill be willing to buy that one over plata's soooo please name a price
Ummm insanity isn't 110k like the forge price? I'll counter 65k