Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
MOD's and SMOD's and naming
I've noticed that there are moderaters and super moderaters who are not from nabi studeos, i know this because when i ask them somthing they say that they dont know how the game was constructed or programmed, is there some sort of application or something to become one...
Also how do yoou change that thing below your name that usually sais ""member", "junior member" or "senior member" to something else?
Coloo: No they really dont have to be from Nabi.
Yes there were applications and invitations.

And with ToribashPrime10$ to buy it
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Actually, there are mostly recommendations, applications. And no, Super Moderators don't have anything to do with Nabi.

People who work for Nabi are dubbed as Ninjas, but their identity is mostly secret (apart from SkulFuk).
In actuality, almost all of the staffing is volunteer work.

Of course, merely volunteering for the position is no reason for it to be given to you.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Also how do yoou change that thing below your name that usually sais ""member", "junior member" or "senior member" to something else?

At 50 posts you become an 'member' up from 'junior member', then 500 posts will get you 'senior member', 1,500 posts will get you the 'ub3r' title and 10,000 posts unlocks the super secret 'Needs a new hobbie' title.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
What the ? there is another title named "need a new hobbie" ?
God i need it...also not any peoples become mod/smod
Centuries Of Damn
I bet there is a title for 10k posts. If not it needs o be implemented. Hint hint Nabi.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time