[VID] EXPLORE [MW2]

EXPLORE

click here if its not loading

[60 FPS LINK]

[SCREENSHOT ALBUM LINK]

I tried to up my standard of MW2 cinematics, creating some angles and
techniques that I've never seen done before. I also tried to work on the
movement in my clips.

Song: If There's Time (Kodak to Graph Remix)
After Effects, MW2
Last edited by Slycooper; Oct 31, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
It was way less stiff then a lot of your other stuff, but it's not as amazing as it could be. Some of the clips; especially the first one; still felt pretty stiff.
The effects were great, they were nice. Although it would've been better if you kept them going throughout the entire edit it would've been so nice.
Like how you actually know how to use widescreen for emphasis.
Keep ur shit up m8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The effects were great, they were nice. Although it would've been better if you kept them going throughout the entire edit it would've been so nice.

i like how clean it was and not cluttered *
This is one of the first videos of yours where I actually enjoyed every bit of it, and it seems like you didn't completely depend on sync and effects.
Camera angles were spectacular, the sync in collaboration with the cines and movements of your character made me "jizz in my pants"

Nice work, I want more like this, would especially like to see it with your dark trap feel.
Awesome work man! I loved the "natural" camera shake and the cines were amazing. The only thing I think you should try is to accentuate the snares a bit more when you flash the exposure, but otherwise it's excellent work. Keep it up dude!!
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Video was neato.

A lot of your cines and velo didn't have as much impact because your transitioned were placed far closer than all of your other stuff (specifically 0:12 and 0:19).
That said, a lot of your cines didn't feel like they had a purpose and your first clip felt like it really deserved one.
Velo and sfx was really inconsistent.
The velo and sound on your first shot was too early, the shot shot at 0:15 could have been juiced for another beat since all you did after the shot was scope out and look at the ground, 0:22 felt really lazy because we all know that you can sync auto weapons perfectly fine, the whole section starting from 0:27 with the player cine and 0:29 felt jumbled up and looked like you tried to put too much into 2-3 seconds and your last clip at 0:35 looked incomplete/half assed because there was a full second of nothing (im not talking about the fade to black) happening when you could have just transitioned directly to the death cine.
Even though all this sounds like I didn't like the video I liked it for the idea that it tried to carry and i kind of reminded me of Tether and Ansel's Ghosts edit.
I'm sure you already knew all of this as soon as you went back and watched it all when you were done but, it felt like you ditched the entire "sly" feeling that you had built up in all your other stuff. I mean yeah, its all still smooth but it this didn't have that "open-ish" feeling. This one just felt really cluttered.

np tho anal hurts the first time for everyone
fuck man this is long dont read all this