Ranking
Original Post
[Art] C4D Logo Test

CINEMA 4D LOGO TEST

Instead of a video I'm going to work in C4D for a while.

Programs
This was made in the program C4D R14

Plugins
PM me if you want to know

Logo

I do not own this logo, this is the SoaR sniping team logo.

CnC, ideas, requests, etc would be good.

[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
Yeah it looks pretty ok, you should maybe work on the textures more, If this was just a test then it's okay, if not then you might want to improve the render quality.
Not trying to be rude, but all I see here is a simple render using three things; Thrausi, Wireframe, and 3 materials. It's pretty simple and has been done by the' youtube graphics community' for over 2 years now.

I wouldn't recommend doing things like this. Try to go down the road Ezeth is going, as I've saw he does anatomy and architectural things which would gather more attention and help you develop more as an artist than doing things like this.
8-)
Just shatter? maybe put in some more effort to make something cool looking. You can make really cool looking things with just some lights and shatter and matrix extrude :P (if they still have that stuff in c4d)
check this out
http://25.media.tumblr.com/6a2414fdd...rdso1_1280.jpg
you can try to make this in the same way, apply some depth of field to the camera, use glass preset (or create your own glass material) and shatter a cube or plate or something like that, put up some light and try to make something cool like this.

this is good tho, I see you experimented a little with materials, light and deformers. This looks like something many professional artists start out with. Check this guy out.
http://zilla774.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=504
all abstract stuff you can do with some deformers, materials, light and a little editing in C4D. If you want bubbles and soft objects you can try out the boolean effect, really fun to play with.
Last edited by Ezeth; Nov 4, 2014 at 10:15 PM.