Ranking
Original Post
[tex] my first real texture
Hello, this is my first texture. i have some background in art i started scetching this grill like a week ago and worked up to making it a head. im no good at hair so i just made her a fur hoody i might change it though
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

pics

Please leave me some feedback on what you think also any tips you can give me would be great, thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lets get this straight.
First of all, when you're trying to draw something realistic, forget about the black lines. No black lines.

one

The main thing after no black lines is the colouring is the so called shading.
Usually people start off from a black/white drawing as a scetch, after that they add colour to it.
I like doing it like that, for example.

fast scetch

After that I start shading the whole thing, with different tones of grey.
And as a finish - colouring.
Last edited by Lexx; Nov 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Lets get this straight.
First of all, when you're trying to draw something realistic, forget about the black lines. No black lines.

one

The main thing after no black lines is the colouring is the so called shading.
Usually people start off from a black/white drawing as a scetch, after that they add colour to it.
I like doing it like that, for example.

fast scetch

After that I start shading the whole thing, with different tones of grey.
And as a finish - colouring.

Thanks for the great advice im going to try and get back into Drawing with Photoshop, Witch means i need to buy an new drawing tablet because i gave my old roommate my old one. But annyway i think ill just keep this head like this and start to get into drawing Flat pictures. i may come back to making toribash art after i get back into the swing of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The mouth looks a bit low, the mask doesn't look too great and I think you should try something different maybe.
Even know the mouth looks a bit low and I think you should sort that. Everything looks fine.
I like to draw and stuff