Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Question about clan wars
So ToriMob had a clan war against Spintoris last night. I was just wondering why the match still hasn't shown up in the battles history? Does it normally take this long? Our first war didn't take any time at all to show up. This one has been nearly 15 hours. Is that normal? Also, one of their members lagged out during it. Is that why it's not showing up?

EDIT: Before you ask, more than 3 battles were fought. It was 11-6.
If a player leaves mid-game/pings the games they play get poofed, so that might have caused it to be less than 3 games played if that player was fighting for most of the war. Also be sure you set up the war in the right server, which may have been another reason for this.

Also the clan war system is full of glitches, although usually it will just mess up the score of the war.

That's all I know of right now that could have caused this. =\

EDIT: Oh ya and I also believe that all of the members of the clan have to be opped for their games to record.
Last edited by papasmurfa; Jul 10, 2012 at 02:21 AM.
Originally Posted by papasmurfa View Post
If a player leaves mid-game/pings the games they play get poofed, so that might have caused it to be less than 3 games played if that player was fighting for most of the war. Also be sure you set up the war in the right server, which may have been another reason for this.

Also the clan war system is full of glitches, although usually it will just mess up the score of the war.

That's all I know of right now that could have caused this. =\

EDIT: Oh ya and I also believe that all of the members of the clan have to be opped for their games to record.

Everyone was opped. I didn't pick the server. That may have caused it...

EDIT: When I say I didn't pick the server, I mean I didn't send the invite. :P
Last edited by Josh131313; Jul 10, 2012 at 03:20 AM.
The user who sent the invite might have selected the wrong server to war in, therefore the results hadn't been recorded.

Regardless, the clan warring system is bugged, and I'd advise against using it until it's fixed.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
The user who sent the invite might have selected the wrong server to war in, therefore the results hadn't been recorded.

Regardless, the clan warring system is bugged, and I'd advise against using it until it's fixed.

Okay, thanks for the advice.