Ranking
Original Post
Cant Upload Textures
I Try to upload a texture set although it says ''texture succecfully uploaded'' but shows the old thumbnail and dosent show ingame. and ideas?
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Maybe try to /dl lp jaiden1998. If that still same,try to /dl lp 1 jaiden1998. It will shows on uke's body(Sometimes the result will be texture that you've uploaded). If not working, maybe after you've /lp your tori but still shows the old thumbnail,go to torishop. Your new textures will appear. Then go back to Free Play. Or just reset your toribash.
Still hasnt worked, this HAS happened before and i forgot how we fixed it. it has also happened to one of my friends awhile back.
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
That happens when you upload an unsupported file format (tga). Save your picture as .jpeg or . png, upload it and it will work.
ive tryed both jpg and png still nothing works
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? or using a different browser? I just tried uploading and it's working fine for me
tryed different browser, cleared cache still nothing
It took this long to update ur textures?
There's a problem with texture stuff i think :3
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
No i brought a new set that is persian to match my head because the resto of my old set is just a bit too plain for my likeing