Ranking
Original Post
Wine and 3.99
So, I came back after what your password expiry system says 829 days, and find there's Linux support (I used windows 829 days ago). Go download, and tell a friend to Download too so that we can play MP. As some of you may be aware, the current version is 3.99, and linux version is 3.5. After a bit of annoyance, I see that it supposedly works under wine, And in my testing, I have found that it has not at all worked in wine. It crashes at start up, without giving any useful information.
Now, I was wondering, due to the apparent success rate of everyone else I had ever seen, is this an actual problem or am I just missing some font or something else my distro doesn't normally supply (Arch Linux x64.) If anyone would be so kind to tell me how to fix this or anything, I will mail you a cookie if you so desire it (Caution, it will be sent in an envelope, and probably crushed to a pulp and stale by the time it reaches you.)
Thanks for any help you can provide.

output from console:
WINEPREFIX=`pwd`/wine WINEARCH=win32 wine wine/drive_c/Games/Toribash-3.99/tb.exe
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_LoadKeyboardLayout L"00000409", 0080: stub!
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_LoadKeyboardLayout L"00000409", 0001: stub!
fixme:wgl:X11DRV_wglChoosePixelFormatARB unused pfAttribFList
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0xffffffff at address 0x7ca512e0 (thread 0009), starting debugger...