Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] spelling error!
Hey toribash staff, im not sure if you guys are already aware that there is a spelling error on the welcome page of your website, but in case you aren't, on the welcome screen for toribash ( http://www.toribash.com/ ) it reads "Join us today, and pit your skills to the test..." im guessing you meant to write "put" and not "pit" and if you did mean to write pit im sorry for wasting your time guys, sincerely, havoc15...im assuming i don't have to try and be proffesional anymore so let the ass kissing begin lol, im a huge fan of what you have created with toribash thanks so much guys , and you can wire that one million tc straight to my account ;), thanks again guys
The 1m i doubt will happen.
I just don't get how you noticed it
-----
just contact nabi
Last edited by SchVannia; Jul 12, 2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol i was kidding about the 1 m. But you know it woudnt hurt ;), and thanks ill contact him
Last edited by HAVOC15; Jul 12, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
Aaaactually, 'pit' (means to "set someone or something in conflict or competition with") would be the correct word to go with the sentence, but it sounds a bit improper so that's probably not what they were going for.

Nevertheless, there are several grammatical & spelling errors found on the forums if you look hard enough, but they don't pose to be that big of an issue, so they're usually just left alone.

Closed.
Last edited by firebolty; Jul 12, 2012 at 04:22 PM.
BAD LUCK