Ranking
Original Post
Admin still knows how to move
I'm kidding, I'm terrible, but I've recently had a huge urge to do some SP again.
This is what came out.

Also a WIP
I actually challenged Larfen to a replay duel the other day and used the starter of that WIP. Due to the time limit I didn't think I managed to get it's full potential going so I decided to rework it.
I did lose that duel, before you ask. It's the reason behind my fetching new usertitle.

DICK BONG
Attached Files
#Erth psychosis.rpl (184.5 KB, 125 views)
WIP No time for pussy3.rpl (82.9 KB, 77 views)
Last edited by Erth; Aug 22, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That psycho replay thing

So the opener was fine until 371 sorta. Psst twitchy right elbow aswell.
All momentum gone and you're sitting there without any speed just chilling, do not like.
Howeverrrrr.
The first split was nice, could've made it a core hit for the sake of explosiveness though.
Decap and boom was very enjoyable, I personally love the contract decap to extend boom thing stuff.(Do it myself quite often now that I rethink)
Ending wasn't necessarily needed, nothing special.
Overall fine replay, I'd like to see some more style rather than just focusing on explosiveness.

hi erth
'u'
Both pretty standard/ widely used openers, nothing intriguing.

As for the first one, you should've taken the time to pose, if you start strong end stronger.

The second one is more enjoyable even as a wip to me. The boom was nice, there's nothing like a groin dm, really. I dislike how your wrists were contracted for most of it, it looks awkward and unnatural.

Keep it up, I've never seen a sp replay from you and this isn't half bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like
-----
they are good but 2 frames per time is too slow
and tell me your opinion about this
http://forum.toribash.com/torireplay...uble%20hit.rpl
Last edited by Klivatu; Sep 17, 2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awsome Erth. I liked it and Klivatu the 2 frames thing makes the replays more accurate or how ever you wanna say it.